Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet at the front of the Ship, near the Palm trees, where the mini vans pull in.
Meet near the giant anchor at the front of the entrance to the White Bay Cruise Terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If required, we can drop you straight back to the White Bay Cruise Terminal (instead of taking the Manly Ferry to Circular Quay)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Beyond Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff