Explore our promoted experiences
- Have a memorable meal at the highest revolving restaurant in the Southern Hemisphere
- Get amazing views of Sydney Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and the Blue Mountains
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Reception, Level 4, Sydney Tower Westfield (In between Pitt & Castlereagh Street Sydney)
What To Expect
Choose the items you like at the all-you-can-eat lunch or dinner buffet, which offers an array of delectable freshly-prepared dishes from local and international cuisines. You might try succulent fresh seafood such as Sydney rock oysters; exotic sausages and other meat dishes; an array of salads and appetizers; and tantalizing desserts. Adventurous eaters can sample Australian native meats such as crocodile or kangaroo. For families looking for casual dining, or larger groups on a tight time schedule, this buffet lunch or dinner is ideal.
Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of Sydney; even the slopes of the Blue Mountains are visible on clear days. Sunsets are truly spectacular as the sky changes colors and the twinkling lights of the city appear. The restaurant slowly rotates so that you can see the city from all sides; one full revolution takes 70 minutes. The stunning views and delicious meal will provide a memorable experience in Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes after your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as a cancellation without refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Time slot selected is the confirmed time of the booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trippas White Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Going up the tower was worth it for the view but the food was nothing to write home about." See review
- "this was an excellent place to eat, food was fabulous and a very good selection, staff were very friendly,would recommend." See review
- "Food is average, but I guess you pay is for location and view." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews