- Exhilarating ride over Sydney Harbour by helicopter
- Spectacular views of Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House, and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Complimentary refreshments at Sydney Airport's Heliport
- Informative commentary from your expert pilot-guide
- Your choice of departure time
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot Address: Sydney Heliport, located at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
What To Expect
After the safety briefing, head out, with time to snap photos in front of your helicopter before boarding. Cameras and video recorders can be taken with you on the helicopter for more fantastic memories of your flight. After getting comfortable in your seats and putting on the provided headset, listen to your pilot’s commentary as your helicopter lifts up into the sky.
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean, and the historic port of Botany Bay. Within minutes of departure, your experienced and skilled pilot has you above the glistening waters of Maroubra Beach and tracking north along the coast at 500-feet. See the picturesque coastline of the eastern suburbs beaches including Coogee, Clovelly, and also the world-famous Bondi Beach with the aquamarine waters sparkling against the Sydney sun. Admire the spectacular houses of Dover Heights and Vaucluse perched on the chiseled sandstone cliffs as you continue northbound to Sydney Harbour heads and the world’s largest and most beautiful natural harbor.
Your experienced pilot guides your aircraft through the magnificent Sydney Harbour giving you an unforgettable view of icons such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Rose Bay, and Manly Cove. Looking towards the horizon you can see the rest of Sydney stretching out towards the Sydney Olympic site and further afield to the foothills of the UNESCO-listed Blue Mountains.
As you start your return journey to the heliport you fly past some of Sydney’s great sporting arenas including the Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney Cricket Ground, and Randwick Racecourse. Throughout the flight, your pilot provides you with informative commentary via Bose's voice-activated headsets allowing you to talk with the pilot and your other passengers whilst on the helicopter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling.
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- Bookings for two where the combined total is 200kg or more in total must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier).
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to 6 passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please ensure that we have a phone number (including country code if applicable) for when you are in Sydney in case we need to get in contact with you on the day of the flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney HeliTours
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms