Explore our promoted experiences
- 1.5-hour ghost walking tour of Sydney at night
- Stroll through the haunted corners of The Rocks and nearby locales
- Learn the history of Sydney’s former slums, mass burial grounds, sly-grog shops and opium dens
- Explore foreboding tunnels, alleys and other creepy spots
- Enjoy entertaining narration from a knowledgeable guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
As you walk through the darkened streets, your guide reveals theories about lingering mysteries and unsolved murders that have perplexed investigators for decades. Discover how sites such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Susannah Place, Dawes Point, Atherden Street and the Orient Hotel are connected to one another through these tales.
Expect to stroll at a leisurely pace for about one mile (1.6 km) during your tour, with frequent stops for photo ops. After an eerie evening of ghost tales and possibly some sightings, your tour ends when your guide returns you to your starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes, as this is a walking tour
- Minimum age is 8 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lantern Ghost Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Sydney Ghost Walking Tour.