- Relax on a 1-hour sunset cruise of the Sydney Harbour on a catamaran
- See 360° views of the harbor on an intimate cruise (30 passengers max)
- Nibble on an appetizer platter and sip a cold drink (or BYO) as you cruise
- See the iconic harbor landmarks from the decks of a 35-foot (10.5 meter) catamaran
Departure & Return
The wharf is located between the Opera House and the Botanical Gardens. Plan to arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time. Check your booking confirmation for departure times, as there may be some variations to the schedule in April and October pending daylight saving time changes.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers of all ages must be accounted for to ensure that the maximum number of passengers aboard the boat is not exceeded.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Sydney Harbour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff