Are you interested in?
108 Tours & Activities
360 Tours & Activities
111 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Get away from the crowds and access secluded that most visitors miss. Rent a paddle board for 3 hours and create your own self guided tour of Sydney’s natural treasures.
- Create your own self-guided tour: Customize to your preferences
- Go off the beaten path: Paddle to secluded beaches
- See parts of Sydney that most visitors miss
- Paddle at your own pace: Your time is your own
Saved to wishlist!
Stand Up Paddle Board and paddle
Life jacket if required
Paddle demonstration & tips
Pick up and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting location: The basin at Kuring-gain National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EcoTreasures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9051P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSydney4WD Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesExtreme - New South Wales4WD Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Port StephensSporting Events - Port StephensExtreme - Port StephensCategory
PaddingtonSusannah Place MuseumAustralian MuseumNurses WalkSydney Town HallMadame Tussauds SydneyQueen Victoria Building (QVB)NewtownKings CrossMt. Kosciuszko National ParkSydney Jewish Museum Woolloomooloo WharfDarling HarbourOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Katoomba FallsSydney Tower EyeMilsons PointPitt Street MallPowerhouse MuseumHyde Park