Are you interested in?
214 Tours & Activities
Hunter Valley Gardens Tours
16 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
159 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Seated Wine Tasting with Cheese & olives
A Beer Paddle tasting with 4 varieties of your choice
Unique opportunity from famous instagrammable spots
Admission into the Hunter Valley Christmas Lights Spectacular
Great Guide & Comfortable Covid Safe transport
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Four Seasons Hotel Sydney, 199 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2: Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour, Darling Harbour, 100 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
3: Hunter Valley Visitor Information Centre, 455 Wine Country Dr, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ANDERSONS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hunter Valley Christmas Lights Tour with Entry, Wine, Cheese & Beer Tastings?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hunter Valley Christmas Lights Tour with Entry, Wine, Cheese & Beer Tastings?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hunter Valley Christmas Lights Tour with Entry, Wine, Cheese & Beer Tastings?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 22584P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSydneyHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesBeer & Brewery Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyWine Tastings - Hunter ValleyBeer & Brewery Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyFood Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensBeer & Brewery Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
PaddingtonGarrison ChurchSydney Central Business DistrictSydney Tower EyeHyde Park Barracks MuseumThe RocksBalmoral Sydney ChinatownWILD LIFE Sydney ZooAustralian National Maritime MuseumMt. Kosciuszko National ParkWoolloomooloo WharfKatoomba FallsMuseums Discovery CentreStrand ArcadeCustoms HouseDouble BayShark IslandBronte BeachTobruk Sheep Station