8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Leave Sydney for a private full-day tour to Tobruk Sheep Station, a classic sheep station of the Australian Outback. Tobruk Sheep Station overlooks the Hawkesbury River, the perfect setting for a working ranch. Experience daily life at sheep station as you watch stockmen and their cattle dogs round up the sheep, then observe a lightning quick sheep-shearing demonstration. Learn how to throw a boomerang and crack a whip like a pro, and taste typical bush fare including damper, billy tea and a barbecue lunch.
- Private full-day tour to Tobruk Sheep Station, from Sydney
- Meet authentic stockmen who share the daily life of a working sheep station in Australia
- Watch expert demonstrations of sheep herding and shearing
- See working dogs round up sheep in conjunction with the stockmen
- Sample classic Outback fare such as billy tea and damper
- Enjoy an Australian barbecue for lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The Tobruk Program is a public show. Your exclusive private vehicle and guide will provide expert commentary and sightseeing oppoortunities on your way to Tobruk. On your return trip, your guide will take you to some of the secret sights of Sydney!
- It is approx 1.25 hours journey from your Sydney Hotel to Tobruk Sheep Station
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trading As: Runaway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tobruk Sheep Station Day Tour from Sydney Including BBQ Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tobruk Sheep Station Day Tour from Sydney Including BBQ Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14172P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - NewcastleBus Tours - NewcastlePorts of Call Tours - NewcastleFull-day Tours - NewcastleShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyCategory
Coogee BeachAustralian National Maritime MuseumBotany BayStrand ArcadeCamp CoveVaucluse HousePitt Street MallDouble BaySydney Central Business DistrictQueen Victoria Building (QVB)Art Gallery of New South WalesHawkesbury RiverChinese Garden of FriendshipCapitol TheatreCustoms HousePaddy's MarketSydney Conservatorium of MusicWhite Rabbit GalleryFort DenisonLuna Park Sydney