Private Port Stephens Day Trip from Sydney including Dolphin Cruise
Lowest Price Guarantee
Price varies by group size
up to 24 hours in advance
11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
On a private day trip to Port Stephens from Sydney, go in search of bottlenose dolphins and humpback whales aboard a wildlife cruise by triple-decker catamaran. You’ll also enjoy the region’s scenery, including the white-sand beaches at Nelson Bay, and sample local wine and beer at Port Stephens Winery and Murray’s Brewery. Plus, you have the option for a little adventure, if you wish, with a sand boarding experience or 4WD tour on the sand dunes of Stockton Beach (own expense).
- Private day trip to Port Stephens from Sydney
- Take a catamaran cruise to spot dolphins and other marine life
- Enjoy photo ops of the coastal scenery
- Try sand boarding, if you wish, or a 4WD tour on the sand dunes (own expense)
- Sample wine and beer at Port Stephens Winery and Murray's Brewery
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your Sydney Hotel or other central location within 5km of the city centre. We can also meet you as you arrive at Sydney International or Domestic Airports.
For groups of 11 people or more, there is an additional fee of AUD$10 per person to accommodate your luggage for Cruise Ship and Airport pickups or drop offs. This can be paid to your guide in cash on the day, or we can send you a payment link to prepay by credit card.
You will need to load and unload your own luggage. Our guides are not professional porters and under Work, Health and Safety regulations are not permitted to lift heavy bags.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay, Sydney, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, Balmain, Sydney, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Optional activities are subject to availability on the day of travel
- N.B. Port Stephens is about a 3 hour drive from Sydney
- Moonshadow Catamaran is a public cruise boat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trading As: Runaway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Port Stephens Day Trip from Sydney including Dolphin Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Port Stephens Day Trip from Sydney including Dolphin Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14172P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South Wales4WD Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Newcastle4WD Tours - NewcastleBus Tours - NewcastleSporting Events - NewcastleExtreme - NewcastlePorts of Call Tours - NewcastleFull-day Tours - NewcastleShore Excursions - Hunter Valley4WD Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyCategory
White Rabbit GallerySusannah Place MuseumCockle BayNewtownHunter Valley Gardens360 Bar and DiningThe Star SydneyParliament HouseOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Australian MuseumOxford StreetCapitol TheatreRose BaySydney ObservatoryMt. Kosciuszko National ParkPitt Street MallShelly Beach Manly BeachPerisher & Thredbo Ski ResortsThe Gap