8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Live commentary on board
Private vehicle and guide
Entrance fees (Scenic World)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off including all Sydney hotels and Airbnb's.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, New South Wales 2020 Australia
- Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
- White Bay Cruise Terminal, 2041 James Craig Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daily Sydney Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided: Blue Mountains Hiking & Nature Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Guided: Blue Mountains Hiking & Nature Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Guided: Blue Mountains Hiking & Nature Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Guided: Blue Mountains Hiking & Nature Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Guided: Blue Mountains Hiking & Nature Tour
8 to 10 hours
9 hours 40 minutes
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesHiking - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyHiking - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensHiking - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensCategory