2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Plan a birthday party with a difference by opting for a Pittwater kayaking experience. You won’t have to worry if your party hasn’t been kayaking before, as guides will be on hand to fit flotation jackets, give a safety briefing, and lead the group. Enjoy games on the beach, or explore creeks and bays. Conveniently, a tent and a table are provided to set up party food or decorations.
- The perfect birthday party idea—get active and go kayaking in Pittwater
- Travel light—kayaking equipment rental is included
- The ideal party set up—a tent and tables are provided for party items
- Safe experience—safety briefing provided and guides will lead the group
The required number of guides are provided for age and quantity of paddlers.
All required kayaking equipment included sit on top kayaks, personal flotation devices and paddles.
Complimentary use of our tent and tables for party set up.
The listed price does not include a parking fees, but limited free parking is available at the marina.
Departure & Return
Departure Point1714 Pittwater Rd, Bayview NSW 2104, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years old
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paddlecraft
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 66987P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesSydneyKayaking - New South WalesKayaking - NewcastleKayaking - Hunter ValleyCategory
360 Bar and DiningShelly Beach Powerhouse MuseumGarrison ChurchSt. Mary's CathedralMilsons PointHunter Valley GardensWhite Rabbit GalleryHawkesbury RiverThe Gap Circular QuaySydney Jewish Museum Sydney Fish Market (SFM)Manly BeachSydney Town HallMadame Tussauds SydneyShark IslandMt. Kosciuszko National ParkBalmoral Darling Harbour