- Thrilling return flight by seaplane from Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Gourmet three-course lunch at the award-winning Cottage Point Inn
- Aerial photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Bondi Beach
- Informative commentary from your expert pilot-guide
- Choice of three departure times: 11:30am, 12:30pm and 1:30pm
Departure & Return
Sydney Seaplanes are located at Rose Bay in the Eastern Suburbs approximately 8 kilometers from Sydney City and is easily accessible by bus or taxi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Your pilot guides the seaplane out on the water and up into the sky as you take in views of the eastern suburbs of Sydney. Head 20 minutes north to reach Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, a beautiful stretch of wilderness with mangrove forests and sparkling rivers. After a smooth landing on the river, your pilot pulls up to the restaurant’s dock. Disembark from the seaplane and be welcomed by the restaurant staff.
Enjoy a relaxed fine dining experience during your three-course a la carte meal that features modern Australian cuisine made with seasonal ingredients including fresh seafood, meats and vegetables. A selection of fine Australian wines or other drinks can be purchased at your own expense.
Admire the tranquility of the natural beauty all around you at Cottage Point Inn. Situated on the water’s edge at the tip of two waterways that are flanked by forested hills, the inn originally served as the local community’s boat house, general store and post office. The site was transformed into a restaurant in the 1970s when more visitors began arriving in the area.
When you have finished your meal, your pilot takes you back to Rose Bay on a route that allows for fantastic photo ops of iconic sights including Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. Your seaplane tour ends with return to the Rose Bay.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Seaplanes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lunch at Cottage Point Inn by Seaplane from Sydney.