- 1- or 2-hour surf lesson at Sydney’s Maroubra Beach
- Learn how to paddle, stand up and balance on your board, or master more advanced techniques
- Get insider tips on the best surf spots
- All necessary equipment included
- Suitable for all abilities, including complete beginners
- Choice of private or small-group tour limited to 6 people
Departure & Return
Please arrive 20 minutes prior the lesson and bring swimmers and a towel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lesson is for children 12yrs and up
- Children under 12yrs please refer to private lessons
- Concession rate is for children 12yrs to 17ys and anyone holding a valid student card
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- We surf in all weather and surf conditions providing it is safe. If the surf is too big, or the conditions unsafe, then we will reschedule the lesson. If we change the time and you are unable to come to the new lesson, then we will provide a refund. Otherwise there are no refunds, transfers to other people, or cancellations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY LETS GO SURFING MAROUBRA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands