Explore our promoted experiences
- Historical pub tour in The Rocks in Sydney
- Visit some of Sydney’s oldest pubs to enjoy classic Aussie culture
- Soak in the atmosphere and hear The Rocks’ history and mysteries
- Access some pubs’ behind-the-scenes areas, including a working brewery
- Enjoy five drinks of your choice of craft beer, wine, and cider
- Choose from a dinner menu of favorite Aussie dishes
- Souvenir gift, group photos, and discount vouchers for local outlets included
Departure & Return
The Australian Hotel, The Rocks Present your booking confirmation to the DUTY MANAGER at the Australian Heritage Hotel (100 Cumberland St, The Rocks) to receive your meal and drink, no later than 1 hour before your tour begins. Make your way to Hart's Pub to meet your guide at 2:30pm or 6:30pm
The guided tour begins at Harts Pub (cnr Essex & Gloucester Sts)
The Lord Nelson is often the finish point for the tour, but this is not guaranteed for every tour as we do change the route.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sydney Pub Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend this tour for anyone who enjoys ‘the bending of the wrist,” and who has an interest in local history." See review
- "If you're looking for a tour to get a bit of history and you like beer, this one is for you!" See review
- "We did this tour after doing the bridge climb and it was well worth it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews