- Bondi Beach tour with surfing lesson from Sydney or Bondi
- Get an exclusive look inside the Bondi Lifeguards headquarters
- Take a surfing lesson from an expert surfing instructor
- Sit down for lunch at a beachside restaurant that is popular with locals
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Then, hit the water for a small-group surf lesson catered to your level of ability from beginner to intermediate. Your lesson includes the use of all equipment, so you don't need to bother with a rental.
After working up an appetite, have lunch at a favorite local beachside eatery with superb views. Choose the dish you like from the full menu and enjoy it accompanied by a cold beverage.
Get tips on other spots to visit as you head back to your hotel, where your tour ends in the mid-afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pick up from city accommodation only. If suburb pick up required please contact us as there may be an extra charge.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY LETS GO SURFING
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms