- Visit the Blue Mountains with stops at Scenic World and Featherdale
- Lunch and entrance fees included
- Convenient round-trip transport with hotel pick-up
- No big buses; small group size guaranteed
Departure & Return
Departure PointSydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: We pick up from your Hotel within the Sydney Metropolitan area. Guests from Manly are asked to meet at the Harrington St entrance of the Four Seasons located in the Rocks. As you arrive at Circular Quay it is just a 5-minute walk to this location. Pick up time at the Four Seasons is 6.50am. Please be ready from 6.45am. All private online bookings and those from residential houses will be advised as to the best location for their pick up.
Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements
- Please wear enclosed footwear and bring a jacket for inclement weather.
- Be prepared to laugh a lot as our Aussie guides like to make people laugh :)
- Not recommended for travelers that have experienced flu like syptons in the past 30 days.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Camping Adventures Pty Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour in Blue Mountains: Three Sisters, Scenic World and Featherdale.