10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore the beautiful Blue Mountains on this small-group excursion with a local guide. After a convenient hotel pickup, watch for koalas, wombats, and crocodiles at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Then, take an optional cable car ride with amazing views of Katoomba Falls, visit Australia’s Grand Canyon, and enjoy a relaxing cruise back to Sydney on the Parramatta River.
- Experience the nature and wildlife of the Blue Mountains with a local guide
- Forget large bus tours and enjoy this personalized small-group adventure
- See koalas and crocodiles, cliffs and waterfalls, and relax on a river cruise
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup - please call 0421892760,or email, for pick up time
Professional guide with full commentary
Airconditioned mini coach
River cruise return - tour ends at near The Opera House with the cruise around 6pm
Entry to National Park and Featherdale Wildlife.
Food and drinks
Forest boardwalk in the valley ( optional $44)
Scenic World for the Railway, two Cable Cars and Boardwalk optional $44
Departure & Return
Departure PointTravelodge Hotel Sydney, 27-33 Wentworth Ave, Sydney NSW 2010, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at ALL city centre hotels.
If you go to the Travelodge Hotel Wentworth Ave. for 7.40am, you need to phone us on 0421892760 to advise us at least by 7am.
Return DetailsCircular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Ribbon Day Tours - Blue Mountain Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney with Wildlife Park and Cruise?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney with Wildlife Park and Cruise?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney with Wildlife Park and Cruise?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains Private Day Tour from Sydney with Wildlife Park and Cruise?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "A more modern and comfortable vehicle would make the trip better." See review
Product code: 75947P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydney4WD Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesSporting Events - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesExtreme - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South Wales4WD Tours - NewcastleBus Tours - NewcastleSporting Events - NewcastleNature and Wildlife - NewcastleExtreme - NewcastleFull-day Tours - Newcastle4WD Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleySporting Events - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyExtreme - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyCategory
The Star SydneyTall Ship James Craig Hyde ParkShelly Beach Camp CoveCustoms HouseSydney Fish Market (SFM)Coogee BeachWhite Rabbit GalleryManly BeachSydney Harbour Tall ShipsSydney ObservatoryGoat IslandSEA LIFE® Sydney AquariumMadame Tussauds SydneyFeatherdale Wildlife ParkBondi to Coogee Beach Coastal WalkMrs Macquarie's ChairCockle BayTobruk Sheep Station