9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Benefit from traveling with your own private guide to explore Blue Mountains National Park on this personalized full-day tour from Sydney. The UNESCO World Heritage-listed park features an abundance of natural wonders including the Three Sisters rock formations, Wentworth Falls, native Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park, and picturesque Katoomba and Leura. Customize your itinerary, and have the option to return on a scenic Parramatta River cruise.
- Private full-day Blue Mountains tour from Sydney
- Hear insightful commentary from your guide
- Includes private air-conditioned transportation
- Pickup and drop-off provided from hotel, airport, or cruise ship port
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up and drop off to all central Sydney hotels and central air bnb accommodation.
Free cruise ship pick up and drop offs from the Overseas Passenger Terminal/ Circular Quay and White Bay.
*For Sydney Airport pick up/ drop offs and areas outside central Sydney such as Bondi Beach and Manly, please select the 'Airport Pick Up/ Drop Off' option when purchasing tour voucher.
- Overseas Passenger Terminal at Circular Quay
- White Bay at Rozelle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Personalised Sydney Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains Private Tour - wild kangaroos, waterfalls and The Three Sisters?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Mountains Private Tour - wild kangaroos, waterfalls and The Three Sisters?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains Private Tour - wild kangaroos, waterfalls and The Three Sisters?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend contacting him if you want to explore Sydney and the surrounding area!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains Private Tour - wild kangaroos, waterfalls and The Three Sisters
9 to 10 hours
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyShore Excursions - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Hunter ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyShore Excursions - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Sydney Town HallLuna Park SydneyCapitol TheatreHawkesbury RiverBalmoral Paddy's MarketOverseas Passenger Terminal (OPT)Observatory ParkMuseums Discovery CentreGarden IslandAustralian National Maritime MuseumCoogee BeachHunter Valley GardensBotany BayKu-ring-gai Chase National ParkBronte BeachSydney ChinatownDarling HarbourPaddingtonSydney Observatory