10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Scenicworld! Optional $49 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Ribbon Day Tours - Blue Mountain Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 75947P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Nielsen ParkPalm BeachShark IslandFeatherdale Wildlife ParkBradleys HeadDouble BayHunter Valley GardensBridgeClimb SydneyNewtownMadame Tussauds SydneyWoolloomooloo WharfVaucluse HouseCamp CoveSusannah Place MuseumRoyal Botanic Garden and The DomainHawkesbury RiverRoyal National ParkCircular QuaySydney Jewish Museum WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo