10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Scenicworld! Optional $49 per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please phone or text on the previous day, or sooner, to confirm a pick up time. Refer to your TICKET for details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Ribbon Day Tours - Blue Mountain Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Blue Mountains Tour with Expert Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSydneyBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
St. Mary's CathedralMuseum of SydneyShark IslandSEA LIFE® Sydney AquariumHawkesbury RiverPalm BeachCockle Bay WharfGoat IslandMuseum of Contemporary ArtMadame Tussauds SydneyNewtownArt Gallery of New South WalesCapitol TheatreDouble BaySydney Olympic ParkParliament HouseKatoomba FallsCircular QuaySydney Conservatorium of MusicAustralian National Maritime Museum