10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey to the heart of the Blue Mountains on this full-day tour from Sydney, including hotel pick-up. Kick-off your adventure seeing a koala or a kangaroo at Featherdale Wildlife Park, then enjoy a dramatic view of the Three Sisters rocks from Echo Point. After lunch (own expense), head to Scenic World to ride the Cableway, Skyway and Railway for unbeatable aerial views of the Jamison Valley and Katoomba Falls. Finish with a leisurely cruise along the Parramatta River to Sydney’s Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
- Enjoy a close encounter with Australia’s wildlife at the Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Cruise back to Sydney along the Parramatta River
- Round-trip transportation and entrance fees included
- Great choice for families and kids!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Scenic World rides and a river cruise are included on this tour but lunch is not so you can choose your own.
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
National Park fees
3 Rides at Scenic World (includes a ride on the Cableway, Skyway and Railway)
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointSydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
• Boulevard Hotel 7.35am
• Cambridge Hotel Sydney 7.25am
• DeVere Hotel 7.45am
• Holiday Inn Darling Harbour 7.05am
• Holiday Inn Old Sydney 8.05am
• Holiday Inn Potts Point 7.40am
• Ibis Darling Harbour 7.00am
• Metro Hotel Marlow 7.10am
• Oaks Goldsbrough Apartments 7.00am
• Parkroyal Darling Harbour 7.05am
• Pier One Sydney Harbour 8.05am
• Primus Hotel Sydney 7.15am
• Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney 7.55am
• Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney 7.05am
• Rydges World Square 7.15am
• Shangri-La Hotel 8.05am
• Sydney Harbour Marriott 8.00am
• Travel Lodge Wynyard 8.10am
• Vibe Hotel Sydney 7.30am
• Sydney Central YHA 7.10am
Pick up must be selected at time of booking, if you have not selected a hotel from our list, please be aware that you will receive a message from us, with your closest pick up time and location. Please look out for these messages.
Return point: Our tour finishes with a River Cruise into Circular Quay (6:15pm) or Darling Harbour (6:30pm). You are able to get off at either location, making your own way back to your accommodation. Our coach does not meet up with you in the city.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Pick Up from select hotels only, please only select a hotel from the drop down list, should you enter an address which is not featured on the drop down list, we will notify you of the closest pick up point, please ensure you look out for messages advising you of an alternative pick up location.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY FJ Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Scenic World?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Scenic World?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Scenic World?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Mountains Day Trip from Sydney Including Scenic World
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSydneyBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesEco Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - Hunter ValleyNature and Wildlife - Hunter ValleyEco Tours - Hunter ValleyFull-day Tours - Hunter ValleyBus Tours - Port StephensNature and Wildlife - Port StephensEco Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensCategory
Kings CrossCapitol TheatreHyde Park Barracks MuseumMadame Tussauds SydneyWatsons BayCustoms HouseManly BeachFort DenisonWest Head LookoutPerisher & Thredbo Ski ResortsSydney ChinatownJustice and Police Museum Museum of Contemporary ArtPowerhouse MuseumState Library of New South WalesAustralian National Maritime MuseumSydney Tower EyeMrs Macquarie's ChairQueen Victoria Building (QVB)Parliament House