Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-day small-group tour of the Blue Mountains National Park and Hunter Valley, from Sydney
- Visit gorgeous locales in the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains including Three Sisters and Jamison Valley
- Catch sight of native Australian animals at Calmsley Hill Farm
- Enjoy gourmet lunches in the Hunter Valley region and wine tastings at boutique wineries
- Learn about the region’s history from your expert guide
- Small-group tour limited to 17 people ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Sydney city hotels
What To Expect
Visit Blue Mountains National Park, Wollemi National Park, Hunter Valley wineries and restaurants, and stay overnight in deluxe accommodations in the quaint towns of Katoomba and Pokolbin. Have free time in both the Blue Mountains and the Hunter Valley, and several optional activities offered each day. Includes accommodations, two breakfasts, two lunches, wine tastings, and transportation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag due to space restrictions on the vehicle. The reminder of luggage can be stored at Sydney hotels prior to tour departure
- Please note that a different guide may be used for each new day of touring
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY AEA Luxury Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Blue Mountains and Hunter Valley Small-Group Eco-Tour.