2-Day Hunter Valley Small-Group Tasting Tour
- 2-day tour of the Hunter Valley region from Sydney
- Visit boutique wineries and sample locally produced wines
- Overnight accommodation in Hunter Valley included
- Small-group tour ensures a more customized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Sydney city hotels
What To Expect
Enjoy two days in the Hunter Valley, stopping into wineries and tasting rooms to sample delicious regional wines and produce. Stay overnight in comfortable accommodation in the charming town of Pokolbin on this small-group tour, which includes morning tea and lunch on day 1, breakfast on day 2, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off in Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Hunter Valley Small-Group Tasting Tour.