6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There are many reasons to visit Suzhou: unique cuisine, a rich silk heritage, and UNESCO World Heritage–listed classical gardens. Whatever your reason, experience it to the utmost with a private tour guide. After greeting you at your accommodation or the train station, they’ll establish your needs and interests then escort you around the city for a 100% personalized tour—day or evening.
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour Guide Service
Taxi/Bus/Subway fee is on your side
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service can be arranged at your Suzhou downtown hotel or Suzhou train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please provide hotel details and train No.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Full- Day Private Suzhou Tour Guide Service
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSuzhouBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - ShanghaiCity Tours - ShanghaiBus Tours - HangzhouCity Tours - HangzhouCategory