8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
Short boat trip through the Suzhou canals
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Lunch at a local restaurant(food only)
Personal expenses such as drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in Suzhou
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside downtown Suzhou. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the Central Business District, Shanghai, Wuxi, and Changzhou, train stations, cruise ports and Suzhou’s Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We regret to inform you that most of the museums in China are closed all day on Mondays; wherever possible, we will try to offer alternative visits for touring options on this day.
- Customers are advised that during the Lunar Festival celebrations (celebration of Chinese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- This excursion includes obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users.
- Most travelers can participate
- The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads, small boats and cruise embarkation and disembarkation and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour. Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion
- We always ensure that we take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during An Extensive Exploration of Suzhou?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
An Extensive Exploration of Suzhou
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSuzhouBus Tours - Eastern ChinaWater Tours - Eastern ChinaDay Cruises - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - ShanghaiWater Tours - ShanghaiDay Cruises - ShanghaiFull-day Tours - ShanghaiBus Tours - HangzhouWater Tours - HangzhouDay Cruises - HangzhouFull-day Tours - HangzhouCategory