2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the serene surroundings of Colo-I-Suva Forest Park near Suva, Fiji on this private half-day tour. Take a refreshing dip in the natural swimming pools followed by a picnic (bring a packed lunch) under the canopy of trees. You’ll also have the option to hike to the upper or lower pools from the parking lot.
- Visit the popular Waisila Falls, located within the park
- Enjoy the personalized attention of a private tour
- Admission to the park is included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour (Max 6 people/Shared transport)
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Food and drinks, unless specified
Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointKay Services Tour, Lot 3 Tuirara, Makoi,Nasinu, Suva, Viti Levu 00679 Fiji
Traveler pickup is offered
Tourists need to come to the port exit gate and will find the tour guide with their names written.
- Port Of Suva, VC8F+JHH, Suva - City Center, Fiji
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/9/2020 - 12/31/2022
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||12:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kay Services Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfalls and Nature Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfalls and Nature Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfalls and Nature Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSuvaShore Excursions - Pacific HarbourNature and Wildlife - Pacific HarbourPorts of Call Tours - Pacific HarbourAttractions & Museums - Pacific HarbourShore Excursions - Viti LevuNature and Wildlife - Viti LevuPorts of Call Tours - Viti LevuAttractions & Museums - Viti LevuShore Excursions - NadiNature and Wildlife - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiAttractions & Museums - NadiCategory