8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All activities (longtail boat, kayaking, bamboo rafting)
English speaking tour guide
All admission and National Park fee
Pick up and drop off from hotel at Khaolak,Khaosok, Krabi, Phuket and Suratthani areas.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Operate Everyday , Minimum 6 person per trip
- Surat Thani Airport, Surat Thani Thailand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amazing Company Co., Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Small-Group Cheow Lan Dam Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Small-Group Cheow Lan Dam Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Small-Group Cheow Lan Dam Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeEco ToursWater ToursKayakingFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSurat ThaniBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandHiking - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandEco Tours - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandKayaking - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Koh SamuiHiking - Koh SamuiNature and Wildlife - Koh SamuiEco Tours - Koh SamuiWater Tours - Koh SamuiKayaking - Koh SamuiFull-day Tours - Koh SamuiBus Tours - Ko Pha NganHiking - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganEco Tours - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganKayaking - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha NganCategory