2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bromo Entrance Ticket
English Speaking Guide
Coffee and/or Tea Break while waiting for sunrise
Mineral Bottled Water with reasonable consumption
Airport/Hotel/Train Station Pick up & Drop off
Hotel Before/After Tour
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on the first day. Lunch on the last day
Bromo Horse Riding
Tip for your crew (Guide & Driver) are optional but highly encouraged if you enjoy the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our Guide will keep in contact with you during pick-up hour
- Juanda International Airport, Jl. Ir. H. Juanda, Betro, Kec. Sedati, Kabupaten Sidoarjo, Jawa Timur 61253, Indonesia
- Abdul Rachman Saleh Airport, Jl. Komodor Udara Abdul Rahman Saleh, Krajan, Bunut Wetan, Kec. Pakis, Malang, Jawa Timur 65154, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Kindly provide us with your WhatsApp number under international number so that we can contact you easily
- Not recommended for child aged under 5
- Each traveler must bring their own warm jacket, trekking shoes, and personal medicine,
- Overnight items
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY IDN Trip Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour - 2 Days Itineraries
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsHikingOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursExtremeWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSurabaya4WD Tours - East JavaSporting Events - East JavaHiking - East JavaOvernight Tours - East JavaNature and Wildlife - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaExtreme - East JavaCategory