- See East Java highlights: Mt. Bromo, Ijen Crater, and Madakaripura Waterfall
- Beat the fumes as you scale Mt. Ijen with an HQ respirator mask
- Spend two nights in hotels—not guesthouses or homestays—with breakfast
- Pickup from Surabaya and Malang hotels: drop-off there or in Banyuwangi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1 Day before tour started, We will sent you the email which give you crew details such as name, and phone number. They will stand by at the location 30 minutes before, and using name board written your name.
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is ecotour programs, so all the view are depends on weather & seasons. Make sure you choose in a good time (summer period), but try to avoid August because it's to crowded (holiday season) if possible. By choosing our private tours, your safety are in our priority. Be safe and fun.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Java Exotica Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by East Java Tours with Bromo Photography, Ijen Blue Fire and Waterfall.