3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Jeep 4 x 4 for Bromo Tour
Local Tour Guide in Bromo and in Ijen Crater
Hotel Room 2 Night
Entrances Tickets To Bromo and to Ijen Crater
Meals (Lunches and Dinners)
Departure & Return
Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
We will pick you up at hotels in Surabaya
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bromo Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bromo Sunrise and Ijen Crater Blue Fire tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bromo Sunrise and Ijen Crater Blue Fire tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bromo Sunrise and Ijen Crater Blue Fire tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bromo Sunrise and Ijen Crater Blue Fire tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bromo Sunrise and Ijen Crater Blue Fire tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSurabayaBus Tours - East JavaMulti-day Tours - East JavaCategory