3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Mt. Bromo volcano and the Ijen Crater, known for its “blue fire”, are two of East Java’s top attractions—yet time-consuming to reach by public transport. Experience both in just three days on this private guided tour, with round-trip transfers from Surabaya and affordable homestay accommodation. See the Madakaripura Waterfall, watch sunrise over Mt. Bromo, scale the crater rim, and hike the Ijen Crater. Entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Private 3-day East Java tour, with Mt. Bromo, Ijen Crater, and Madakaripura
- B&B homestay rooms save money and create a more local feel
- Picks up and drops from Surabaya hotels, airport, or railway station
- Personal vehicle lets you spread out and nap: key after two pre-dawn hikes
Saved to wishlist!
Standard shared room in the hotels mentioned above.
2 Breakfast provided by Homestay.
Hotel pickup and drop-off from/to Surabaya
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English/Bahasa Indonesia – speaking guide, French and Dutch speaking driver will be subject to availability upon booking
Service charge, room tax, VAT, driver and guide expenses, and baggage handling.
International SOS Coverage
Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
Domestic flight & domestic airport tax
All meals i.e. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast included if hotel option selected. However, we will bring you to places to eat just that arranging the payment issue etc is a quite an issue across various dietary preference.
Donkey/Horse ride (rent) to carry customer up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at SGD$50 for round trip.
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Free Visa for a short visit up to 30 days (non-extendable) given to around many countries enter to and exit from multiple airports and certain seaports. Otherwise Visa on Arrival will be applied currently $35 USD net per entry per person (subject to change without prior notice). Please note that visa regulations in Indonesia are subject to change of which we cannot be held responsible.
Entrance Fee to Bromo Crater & Ijen Crater
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at Surabaya Airport or any hotel in Surabaya city.
- Juanda Airport, Surabaya Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 3. Children price is the same as adult price for this tour as there is no accommodation.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Mount Bromo Pte Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSurabayaMulti-day Tours - East JavaMulti-day Tours - BanyuwangiMulti-day Tours - SeminyakCategory