Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
14 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
15 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the German city surrounded by the country’s largest wine region during this private, guided walking tour of Stuttgart. Take in the city’s culture and atmosphere at the King Street shopping district and visit places like the rail station and City Market Hall taking in the sights as you wander from place to place. Learn about Stuttgart’s history as well as its modern culture and arts scene.
- Private guide to show you around Stuttgart
- Customize your tour route to suit your travel style
Saved to wishlist!
Local Guide who will be with your group only
Private guided Tour
Possible customizing on tour with your local guide on the spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointStuttgart Central Station, Arnulf-Klett-Platz 2, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany
Return DetailsStuttgart, Germany
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- Activity Level: Easy
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 88037P18