2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn to bake scones and other treats for a classic afternoon tea during a baking class near Shakespeare's house. The class takes place in a charming cottage near the town center, and includes scones and other snacks served with tea or coffee, and a glass of sparkling wine. You might make brownies, sweet and savory scones, and jam from organic ingredients. You’ll also be provided with recipes and scones to take with you.
- Afternoon baking class focusing on scones and afternoon tea recipes
- Includes an afternoon tea with scones, clotted cream, jams, cakes, and more
- Accompanied by tea, coffee, and sparkling wine
- Recipes provided to take home
Saved to wishlist!
Scones, clotted cream, different types of jams, dips, charcuterie, cakes or meringues.
A glass of bubbly
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentrally located cottage.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Dough House
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Afternoon Tea Experience and Baking Class in Stratford-upon-Avon
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeStratford-upon-AvonCooking Classes - West MidlandsCategory