- Explore some of the Cotswolds' prettiest villages in just one day—ideal for those short on time
- Shop, dine, or stop for photo ops with plenty of free time to explore at your leisure
- Enjoy a more personal experience on this small-group tour
- Round-trip transport from Stratford-upon-Avon included for a hassle-free day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For passengers joining our tour from Stratford-upon-Avon, we provide an accommodation pick-up service. We can pick you up directly from all accommodation providers in Stratford-upon-Avon, including hotels, guesthouses, B&Bs, AirBnbs, holiday lets and private homes. We also pick up from Stratford-upon-Avon rail station. Please let us know where you would like to be picked up from when you request to book.
We also provide a pick-up/drop off from Moreton-in-Marsh rail station, so if you would like to be picked up at one point and dropped off at another, no problem! Just let us know.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- Plenty of luggage space
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 are permitted provided a child seat is booked and their parent/guardian brings (and fits) their own age-appropriate car seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go Cotswolds
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Tour of the Cotswolds from Stratford-upon-Avon.
- "The Cotswolds is very picturesque and if you get the chance, definitely go on this trip." See review