Departure & Return
Departure Point: Default designated meeting point is OUTSIDE Shakespeare birth place house on Henley street, Stratford-Upon-Avon CV37 6QW.
The end point is flexible but may be start point or elsewhere. The guide will check you know how to get to wherever you wish to go to next.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The current setting is 24 hours advance notice to book these tours. Tour group sizes listed here are up to 15 persons only but we can offer tours for larger groups, if you request viator to ask for a quote. Likewise, if you wish to book us at shorter notice, please consult viator to request them to check availability to book at shorter notice. Tours are currently only conducted in English but we are familiar also with guiding non native speakers and communicating slowly and simply, where requested.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Stratford and Cotswolds Blenheim Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands