Departure & Return
Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor (bus stop called ENGARN is about 100 m away)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ability to swim
- Minimum height: 1.50 m Maximum height: 1.95 m Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skärgårdens Kanotcenter | Kayaks & Outdoor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A really fun and enjoyable experience, would highly recommend taking a short trip to the archipelagos and do some kayaking and taking it all in." See review