- 1-hour RIB sightseeing cruise around Stockholm’s waterways and archipelago
- Hold tight as you speed past some of Stockholm’s prettiest sights and islands
- Cruise through the scenic archipelago, passing wooded islands and charming pastel towns
- Feel the sea spray and your adrenalin race as your RIB bounces over the waves
- Relax and enjoy the ride with an expert RIB pilot at the helm
Departure & Return
The Captain will meet you at kajplats/dock 17a, look out for our ‘Stockholm Adventures’ flag on our RIB. Follow the waterfront on Strandvägen until you reach ‘Kajplats 18 Restaurang’. The dock we use is in front of the Restaurant.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On the way out of the city, pass the Nationalmusem (Stockholm National Museum) and the scenic urban coast. Take a loop around Prince Eugens Waldemarsudde museum. The boat will pick up speed as it leaves the city behind and races out towards the idyllic Stockholm archipelago at speeds of up to 40 miles (64 km) per hour.
The island of Fjäderholmarnas means that you've entered the archipelago proper. View the rocky, tree-covered islands that dot the Baltic Sea. Some are home to pastel-colored wooden dwellings and small fishing villages, but many are uninhabited. At the island of Vaxholm, slow down for a chance to appreciate the mammoth Vaxhholm Fortress, originally constructed in the 1500s.
After 1 hour in the bracing wind and salty water, your tour ends back at its starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Children must at least 12 years old to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reason.
- Minimum height: 1.40 m
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reason.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stockholm Adventures ICEguide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands