Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour bike tour around cycle-friendly Stockholm with an expert guide
- See top Stockholm attractions and explore her central islands on two wheels
- Admire charming Gamla Stan (Old Town), Stockholm Palace, the Swedish Parliament and more
- Cruise over bridges to roam Stockholm’s pretty islands and shores
- Go off the beaten track to discover hidden gems inaccessible to cars and buses
- Learn about Stockholm’s colorful past and present from your guide
- Choose from different departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
What To Expect
This bike-friendly city lends itself well to two-wheeled exploration; there are many hidden gems that get passed over by tourists in buses and cars. During your 3-hour tour, you'll head into Gamla Stan (Old Town) to see its medieval squares and North German-style architecture. Your guide will lead you past many must-see sights, including the impressive Kungliga Slottet (the Royal Palace), Swedish Parliament and stately Royal Dramatic Theatre.
Enjoy commentary from your guide about the city’s past and how its history has influenced the way it looks today. Cycle down quiet, tree-lined streets filled with blocks of houses dating from the 1600s. Venture to some of Stockholm's prettiest central islands to ride along the verdant shores and enjoy spectacular views of the city skyline.
End your tour back at its starting point at Kungsbro Strand 21
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A booking confirmation and 'welcome information' will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive this, please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age (we do not have children bikes).
- Minimum height: 1.40 m.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on to operate, if the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide deems it unsafe to do so. Please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stockholm Adventures ICEguide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Great for young people and those comfortable on a city bike." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews