2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Swedish capital in style and take in top attractions with ease on this Segway tour of Stockholm. Pull on your helmet, hop onto your Segway then follow a guide from Kungsbro into the hustle and bustle of pretty Stockholm. Discover famous landmarks and sites of interest including the Nobel Museum, the Royal Palace, the shipyard and the Town Hall. Along the way, gain insight into Stockholm’s history and heritage, and see a side to the city many visitors miss.
- Tour of Stockholm by Segway
- Explore Stockholm by Segway with a guide
- Admire top sites of interest such as the Nobel Museum and the Royal Palace
- Gain insight into Stockholm’s colorful past
Saved to wishlist!
Rain Poncho (if needed)
Water (we have bottled water for sale in the Adventure Cafe)
Departure & Return
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A booking confirmation with ‘Welcome Information’ will automatically be sent once the booking is complete. If you do not receive this please contact Stockholm Adventures directly.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Maximum number of people per booking is 9.
- Maximum weight: 120 kg.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on to operate, if the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stockholm Adventures ICEguide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Stockholm City Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stockholm City Segway Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stockholm City Segway Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Stockholm City Segway Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursTours & SightseeingStockholmSegway Tours - TallinnSegway Tours - HelsinkiSegway Tours - OsloCategory
SodermalmStockholm National MuseumRiddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan)Nordic Museum (Nordiska Museet)Skansen MuseumStockholm Cruise PortsDrottningholm Palace (Drottningholms Slott)Royal Swedish Opera (Kungliga Operan)Stockholm Concert Hall (Konserthuset)Stockholm Parliament House (Riksdagshuset)KungsholmenMillesgardenVasa Museum (Vasamuseet)Stockholm City Hall (Stadshuset)SkeppsholmenNobel Prize MuseumJunibacken Children’s MuseumKungsträdgarden (Kungsan)Waldemarsudde MuseumABBA The Museum