- Stockholm Archipelago group kayaking tour
- Small-group tour limited to eight people or fewer
- See highlights such as Vaxholm Castle from the water
- Paddles, life jackets, kayaks, and waterproof bags included
Departure & Return
Skärgårdens Kanotcenter Kayaks & Outdoor Center (bus stop ENGARN just about 100 m)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum height: 1.50 m Maximum height: 1.95 m Maximum weight: 110 kg
- Participants must be able to swim 200 meters
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skärgårdens Kanotcenter | Kayaks & Outdoor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.