Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Birka, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Travel by ferry to the ancient Viking settlement
- Entry to the Viking Museum
- Free time to explore at your own pace
- On-site restaurant for lunch (own expense)
Departure & Return
Klara Mälastrand berth. 3. Next to the City hall.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The boat and the main parts of the island are wheelchair accessible, however the guided walk is not.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Strömma Turism & Sjöfart AB
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There is not that much to do on the island itself so prep yourself for a chill day enjoying nature and history." See review