8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Leave the city behind for the day and embark on a cruise down the fjords to Preikestolen (Pulpit Rock). This tour from Stavanger takes you sailing past idyllic islands, rocky shores, steep mountains, and powerful waterfalls. Then you'll disembark at the village of Oanes to head for the Preikestolen trailhead so that you can embark on a self-guided hike to the famed plateau.
- Sail through the fjords on a day trip from Stavanger
- The boat has sundecks, spacious cabins, and kiosks offering refreshments
- Hike the trail to Preikestolen on your own
- Soak up majestic fjord scenery dotted with mountains and waterfalls
Saved to wishlist!
Food and Drink
Guide during Hike
Departure & Return
Strandkaien, Stavanger, Norway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Pulpit Rock Cruise & Hike in Style?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pulpit Rock Cruise & Hike in Style?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pulpit Rock Cruise & Hike in Style
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingStavangerShore Excursions - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayDay Cruises - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayFull-day Tours - Western NorwayShore Excursions - OsloWater Tours - OsloDay Cruises - OsloPorts of Call Tours - OsloFull-day Tours - OsloShore Excursions - CopenhagenWater Tours - CopenhagenDay Cruises - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenFull-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory