- See many of the Haugesund area’s highlights, all in just half a day
- Round-trip transit from central Haugesund via air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn the stories behind the sights from your guide’s commentary
- See the Langfoss waterfall, Åkrafjorden, and much more
Departure & Return
Tours depart from the church of Vår Frelsers Church (Our Savior's Church) in the center of Haugesund. Our guide will be waiting on the left side. He/She wears a blue jacket with the name of "Fiordos Noruega".
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
The tours end in the port area. We take the cruise passengers to the port of Haugesund.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiordos Noruegos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.