4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Hand sanitizer, facial masks
Entrance fees for beaches are not included in this excursion. Magen's beach requires a $5.00 entry.
Non-foldable wheel chairs are not allowed on this tour. Guests must be able to access all vehicles.
Car seats are not included in this excursion.
Foods and snacks are not provided as part of this excursion.
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All vehicles are wheel chair accessible, however guests must be able to get in and out of all vehicles with or without assistance.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Brenda And Franko's Fun Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sightseeing and Swimming Excursion?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sightseeing and Swimming Excursion?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sightseeing and Swimming Excursion?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sightseeing and Swimming Excursion?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 87974P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeSafarisHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSt ThomasCategory