Explore our promoted experiences
- 2 snorkel spots - a coral reef and a sea turtle habitat
- Photos are included
- Lunch and snacks are included
- Small-group tour
Departure & Return
Required: Check in 15 mins before start time is required or you will miss the tour and payment will not be refunded.Wait OUTSIDE of the Emerald Beach Hotel lobby. Parking is in the Emerald Beach Resort parking lot and is free of charge during the time you are on the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- • A minimum of 2 guests is required per booking. This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests booked to run (they do not have to be of the same group). If the minimum is not met, you will be notified 24 hours before the tour start time.
- Minimum age is 5 years. All participants must know how to swim. Children aged 8 and under must kayak with an adult. All participants must be able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Not recommended for participants with back/wrist/shoulder problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225. Maximum weight for 2 participants is 425 pounds.
- Please wear a swimsuit under your cover-up or t-shirt and shorts
- It is recommended to bring sunglasses, a hat (string/band or fitted ball cap to keep secured) and shoes that can get wet
- Provide sweater sizes with gender (small, medium, large, XL, or XL) for each participant
- For children, provide their age and weight
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Parking and entrance to the beach are free
- 4/29 to 5/2 No pick up/drop off available.
- Gratuity is not included, but recommended. 15% gratuity is due upon arrival for groups of 5 or more
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Thomas Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms