Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide outside of the lobby of the Emerald Beach Resort. It is required that you arrive 15 mins before the start time of the tour as the tour departs exactly 15 mins before the start time or you will miss your tour. All participants are required to bring a beach towel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- All participants must be able to walk over uneven surfaces.
- All snorkeling must have a minimum of beginner ability to swim and be at least 5 years old
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more.
- Stroller accessible
- Tour will be cancelled if a minimum of four guests must be booked on this tour in order for it to run. The four guests do not need to be in the same group or booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- At the time of booking, all participants must provide: Adults: Sweater size with gender Children: Age, gender and weight.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Thomas Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff