Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Check-in with Cat Crew on Dock of Marriott's Frenchman's Cove. Due to enhanced screenings, we cannot accommodate late-comers.
- Google Maps works best on island. Map "The VI Cat" or "Marriott's Frenchman's Cove" and that will bring you directly to our location. 1. Pull into the Marriott Frenchman's Cove (the property with all of the colorful buildings). The Marriott Cove has a large stone/brick entrance. 2. Check in with the security guard at the security booth. He will ask that you park in the large, flat gravel parking lot on the right **after** the security booth. 3. After parking, walk down the hill, in the road, towards the pool and follow signs that say public beach access. 4. Look for the wooden dock located off of the beach. 5. You will check in with The VI Cat crew on the wooden dock approximately 30 minutes prior to departure.
- The VI Cat's Standard Cancellation Policy To receive a full refund, customers may cancel up to 24 hours before the excursion start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period. An excursion credit will be offered as an alternative to a full refund when cancellation is made within 24 hour window. Excursion re-bookings will be offered, when possible, if available and are not guaranteed. "No-Shows" will be charged the full price of the excursion. In the event The VI Cat cancels the excursion due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers may receive a full refund, rebooking or excursion credit.
- Marriott's Frenchman's COVE is different than the REEF (which is still closed).
- All tours are listed in local time - Atlantic Standard Time Zone
- Be sure to mention any allergies or medical conditions to the Captain
- The Marriott's Frenchman's Cove is 7-10 minute taxi ride from the WICO cruise ship dock and 20-30 minute taxi ride from the Crown Bay cruise ship dock
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult • Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessibility is best fitted for travel/non-motorized wheelchairs. If guest or vessel's Master determines safety issue, a full refund will be given.
- MUST arrive 30 minutes prior to trip departure time. Due to enhanced safety precautions, we are unable to accommodate late arrivals.
- **Please note we will take guests temperature prior to boarding as per CDC recommendations. **Masks are required. **Must practice social distancing.
- Any guests with medical concerns is encouraged to address them with their own medical professional prior to attending excursion.
- Please note that you will be required to have a facial covering to board the vessel and that temperature checks will be performed prior to boarding. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time to ensure time for our safety protocols.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY The VI Cat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Two-Stop Turtle Cove Snorkel & Beach Excursion.