- Sail the Caribbean at sunset aboard a 54-foot catamaran
- Appetizers and drinks included
- Ideal for a variety of travelers
- Starts and finishes at Marriott's Frenchman's Cove Dock
Departure & Return
Each guest is to provide their own transportation to the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove. Check in with security and make your way to the DOCK and follow signs that say public access to beach. Arrive 30 minutes prior to trip departure time We are cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Check-in with Cat Crew on Dock of Marriott's Frenchman's Cove. We cannot accommodate late-comers.
- Use Google Maps. Type "The VI Cat" or "Marriott's Frenchman's Cove". 1. Pull into the Marriott Frenchman's Cove (the property with all of the colorful buildings). The Marriott Cove has a large stone/brick entrance. 2. Check in with the security guard at the security booth. He will ask that you park in the large, flat gravel parking lot on the right **after** the security booth. 3. After parking, walk down the hill, in the road, towards the pool and follow signs that say public beach access. 4. Look for the wooden dock located off of the beach. 5. You will check in with The VI Cat crew on the wooden dock approximately 30 minutes prior to departure.
- The VI Cat's Standard Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund, customers may cancel up to 24 hours before the excursion start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period. "No-Shows" will be charged the full price of the excursion. In the event The VI Cat cancels the excursion due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers may receive a full refund or rebooking.
- Marriott's Frenchman's COVE is different than the REEF (which is still closed).
- All tours are listed in local time - Atlantic Standard Time Zone
- Stroller accessible
- Be sure to mention any allergies or medical conditions to the Captain
- The Marriott's Frenchman's Cove is 7-10 minute taxi ride from the WICO cruise ship dock and 20-30 minute taxi ride from the Crown Bay cruise ship dock
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult • Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessibility is best fitted for travel/non-motorized wheelchairs. If guest or vessel's Master determines safety issue, a full refund will be given.
- MUST arrive 30 minutes prior to trip departure time. We cannot accommodate late arrivals.
- Any guests with medical concerns is encouraged to address them with their own medical professional prior to attending excursion.
- Facial coverings are optional while onboard.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY The VI Cat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Just such a pretty time of day for the beautiful views!" See review
- "It was a beautiful sunset sail, though if you are a person that gets motion sickness, this will likely do it" See review
- "We couldn’t do shots but if you ask Fernando to make it with a little extra love then he can def do it!" See review