- 2-hour sunset cruise from The Marriott's Frenchman's Cove
- Barbecue dinner and unlimited open bar
- Beautiful sunset photo ops
- View the harbor lights as the sun sets
Departure & Return
Each guest is to provide their own transportation to the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove. Check in with security and make your way to the DOCK and follow signs that say public access to beach. Arrive 30 minutes prior to trip departure time We are cannot accommodate late arrivals.
What To Expect
Step aboard the 54-foot (16-meter) 'Cat', US Coast Guard Certified sailing vessel. As your friendly captain and crew raise the sails, find a comfortable spot to sit on the spacious deck. Watch the boats glide by and step up to the open bar for a drink.
The catamaran will set sail towards Little Buck Island and then turn towards the harbor where the crew will serve a catered scratch-made barbeque spread (see Itinerary section below for a sample menu) and enjoy the ambiance of the harbor at night.
Return to the dock at Frenchman's Cove at the conclusion of your 2-hour cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Check-in with Cat Crew on Dock of Marriott's Frenchman's Cove. We cannot accommodate late-comers.
- Vegetarian/Vegan option is available upon specific request to tour operator - call / text 48 hours in advance
- The VI Cat's Standard Cancellation Policy: To receive a full refund, customers may cancel up to 24 hours before the excursion start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period. "No-Shows" will be charged the full price of the excursion. In the event The VI Cat cancels the excursion due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers may receive a full refund or rebooking.
- Marriott's Frenchman's COVE is different than the REEF (which is still closed).
- All tours are listed in local time - Atlantic Standard Time Zone
- Be sure to mention any allergies or medical conditions to the Captain
- The Marriott's Frenchman's Cove is 7-10 minute taxi ride from the WICO cruise ship dock and 20-30 minute taxi ride from the Crown Bay cruise ship dock
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult • Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessibility is best fitted for travel/non-motorized wheelchairs. If guest or vessel's Master determines safety issue, a full refund will be given.
- Use Google Maps. Type "The VI Cat" or "Marriott's Frenchman's Cove". 1. Pull into the Marriott Frenchman's Cove (the property with all of the colorful buildings). The Marriott Cove has a large stone/brick entrance. 2. Check in with the security guard at the security booth. He will ask that you park in the large, flat gravel parking lot on the right **after** the security booth. 3. After parking, walk down the hill, in the road, towards the pool and follow signs that say public beach access. 4. Look for the wooden dock located off of the beach. 5. You will check in with The VI Cat crew on the wooden dock approximately 30 minutes prior to departure.
- MUST arrive 30 minutes prior to trip departure time. We are unable to accommodate late arrivals.
- Any guests with medical concerns is encouraged to address them with their own medical professional prior to attending excursion.
- Most travelers can participate
- Facial coverings are optional while onboard.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY The VI Cat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms