- 2-hour sunset cruise from Frenchman's Reef
- Barbecue dinner and unlimited open bar
- Visit Turtle's Cove at the Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge
- Beautiful sunset photo ops
- View the harbor lights as the sun sets
Departure & Return
Each guest is to provide their own transportation to the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove. Check in with security and make your way to the DOCK and follow signs that say public access to beach. Arrive 30 minutes prior to trip departure time We are cannot accommodate late arrivals.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Step aboard the 54-foot (16-meter) 'Cat', US Coast Guard Certified sailing vessel. As your friendly captain and crew raise the sails, find a comfortable spot to sit on the spacious deck. Watch the boats glide by and step up to the open bar for a drink.
The catamaran will set sail for the Turtle Cove area of Buck Island National Wildlife Refuge, a peaceful uninhabited island frequented by the USVI's Green Sea Turtle population. When you arrive at your destination, dig in to the barbecue spread (see Itinerary section below for a sample menu) and enjoy the ambiance of the harbor at night.
Return to the dock at Frenchman's Reef at the conclusion of your 2-hour cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Check-in with Cat Crew on Dock of Marriott's Frenchman's Cove. We cannot accommodate late-comers.
- Vegetarian/Vegan option is available upon specific request to tour operator - call 48 hours in advance
- The VI Cat's Standard Cancellation Policy To receive a full refund, customers may cancel up to 24 hours before the excursion start date in the local timezone. No refunds will be given after that time period. An excursion credit will be offered as an alternative to a full refund when cancellation is made within 24 hour window. Excursion re-bookings will be offered, when possible, if available and are not guaranteed. "No-Shows" will be charged the full price of the excursion. In the event The VI Cat cancels the excursion due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, customers may receive a full refund, rebooking or excursion credit.
- Marriott's Frenchman's COVE is different than the REEF (which is still closed).
- All tours are listed in local time - Atlantic Standard Time Zone
- Be sure to mention any allergies or medical conditions to the Captain
- The Marriott's Frenchman's Cove is 7-10 minute taxi ride from the WICO cruise ship dock and 20-30 minute taxi ride from the Crown Bay cruise ship dock
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children MUST be accompanied by an adult • Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessibility is best fitted for travel/non-motorized wheelchairs. If guest or vessel's Master determines safety issue, a full refund will be given.
- MUST arrive 30 minutes prior to trip departure time. Due to the current situation, we are unable to accommodate late arrivals.
- Any guests with medical concerns is encouraged to address them with their own medical professional prior to attending excursion.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY The VI Cat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sunset Dinner Sail from the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove.