Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a sea kayaking tour in St. Thomas
- Snorkel and see sea turtles in their habitat
- Tuck into a delicious lunch on the beach
- All necessary equipment and instruction provided
Departure & Return
Required: Check in 15 mins before start time is required. Wait OUTSIDE of the Emerald Beach Hotel lobby. Parking is in the Emerald Beach Resort parking lot and is free of charge during the time you are on the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get set up with your tandem kayak and snorkeling equipment, then launch into the warm, clear waters. Your guide provides kayaking lessons and coaches you along the way to your destination.
When you reach your destination, a pristine beach where the sea turtles like to hang out, sink into a lounge chair and cool off with a refreshing drink. After a short rest, slip on your snorkeling equipment and follow your guide into the water to snorkel and view the turtles as they find their lunch in the seagrass beds. Throughout your kayaking and snorkeling, your guide photographs you and your group.
Sit down for lunch at the beach (gluten-free and vegetarian options available), then relax on the beach before paddling back to your starting point. Restrooms are available at your starting and endpoint.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is from Emerald Beach Resort.
- A minimum of 2 guests is required per booking. This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests booked to run (they do not have to be of the same group). If the minimum is not met, you will be notified 24 hours before the tour start time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age is 5 years. All participants must know how to swim and be able to walk on uneven surfaces. Children ages 8 and under must kayak with an adult.
- Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225 pounds. Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants).
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and cell phone number
- Not recommended for participants with back/shoulder/wrist problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Thomas Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms