Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided eco-adventure in St. Thomas
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available (additional cost)
Departure & Return
Required: Check in 15 mins before start time is required or you will miss the tour and payment will not be refunded.Wait OUTSIDE of the Emerald Beach Hotel lobby. Parking is in the Emerald Beach Resort parking lot and is free of charge during the time you are on the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 guests is required per booking. This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests booked to run (they do not have to be of the same group). If the minimum is not met, you will be notified 24 hours before the tour start time.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and cell phone number.
- Not recommended for participants with back/wrist/shoulder problems (kayakers), heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 5 years old. Children must be accompanied by adult. Guests must know how to swim and be able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Children under 9 years old must kayak with an adult. : Maximum participant weight for an individual is 225 pounds. Maximum weight for for tandem (double kayak) is 425 pounds (total for both participants).
- Please note that a 15% gratuity is due on the day of the tour in cash for groups of 5 or more
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Thomas Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms